Terms & Conditions of delivery and payment
1. Offers are subject to change, subjects to prior sale. Our delivery times and agreed delivery appointments are unbinding unless they are formally confirmed in writing. In the case of a delay in delivery, the customer is obliged to allow us an appropriate extension. The customer relinquishes STUDIO AMANDA LILHOLT of all claims as a consequence of delayed, in particular any contractual penalties.
2. Order changes or cancellations must be made in writing, and are only valid with our consent.
3. With special orders the costumer allows us excess- or short delivery up to 10% of the primary ordered delivery. Special orders cannot be returned.
4. All prices are quoted from us. Offers are always non-binding until an order is confirmed in writing; this is in accordance with the fact that prior to the issuing of a confirmation, the contract is not yet effective. Quoted prices are valid only on ordering the full amount or quantities of goods offered.
5. For all articles that are subject to the waste disposal law, we will charge the corresponding waste disposal flat.
6. All orders are accepted subject to force majeure, including war, civil unrest, natural disasters, strikes and lockouts, failing supplies of raw materials, fire, damage to the goods or our suppliers production facilities, lack of transportation, import and export conditions and any other event that prevent / limit ourselves in delivering goods or providing the service. Rate.
7. All orders shall be subject to the agreed terms and conditions of delivery and payment. If payments are delayed, we will charge the interest rate that is customarily charged by banks.
8. You can pay by VISA, VISA Dankort, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro and JCB. The amount will be drawn from your account once the order has been dispatched. All our prices are specified in DKK/Euro and include 25 % VAT.
9. The customer allows us reasonable delivery in parts.
10. Damage claims related to a delay in delivery are excluded.
11. If the customer is in default of acceptance or if he culpably breaches other obligations of cooperation, we shall be entitled to demand compensation for any losses incurred by us, including any additional expenditure. We reserve the right to assert additional claims.